Facts and figures
Brief results of socio - economic development of Kyzylorda region in January-December 2015
• The volume of investments in fixed-capital assets - 236,7 billion tenge.
• The volume of retail trade - 185,5 billion tenge (without cash cycle of catering).
• The volume of industrial output - 605,6 billion tenge, including in the mining and manufacturing industries - by 485,02 and 84,49 billion tenge.
• The volume of oil production, including gas condensate - 8,97 million ton.
• The volume of gross output of agricultural production - 62,8 billion tenge.
• The volume of construction works - 97,4 billion tenge.
• Cargo transportation by all modes of transport - 108,7 million ton.
• In January-December 2015 the total area of residential buildings put into operation amounted to 465,664 sq.m. The index of physical volume of commissioned housing amounted to 158.5% to the corresponding month of last year.
• The consumer price index in December 2015 in comparison with December 2014 amounted to 114.7%.
• The unemployment rate in 2015 made 4.9%
• The average monthly nominal wage per employee in 2015 - 104 929 tenge
Source: Department of statistics of Kyzylorda region of Committee on statistics of the Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan